The best way to experience Reunion Weekend? Stay on campus!
On-campus accommodations are the perfect place to stay during Reunion — you'll be within walking distance to all meals and events. On-campus accommodations must be made in advance.
On-campus accommodations are organized by class year:
- Class of '48 to '63 and '73 to '78 — Campbell Hall
Campbell Hall has ensuite single rooms, each with direct access to a semi-private bathroom. People staying with spouses/guests are able to share a bathroom by making note of this on the registration form.
- Class of '68 — Bigelow House
Mostly ensuites with direct access to a semi-private bathroom. People staying with spouses/guests are able to share a bathroom by making note of this on the registration form.
- Classes of '74 - '76 Basketball Reunion - Edwards House - Single Rooms
- Class of '83 to '13 — Thornton House
The newly renovated Thornton House has single, private rooms with private bathrooms.
- Class of 2017 — Bennett House
*Please note: once assigned residences are filled, registrants will be placed in Bennett House
On-campus accommodations costs: $60 per person per night.
You can reserve your accommodations when you register for Reunion Weekend. If you have questions regarding on-campus accommodations during Reunion, please contact the Alumni Relations Office at 1-866-890-6318 or email@example.com.
Cancellations made 48 hours prior to indicated arrival date will incur no cancellation charge. Cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to indicated arrival date will incur the equivalent of one night's accommodation as a cancellation charge. 'No shows' will not be refunded.
Off-campus accommodations in Sackville
- Coastal Inn Sackville: 15 Wright Street, 1-888-704-7444
- Tantramar Motel: 4 Robson Avenue, 1-800-399-1327
- Marshlands Inn: 55 Bridge Street, 1-800-561-1266
- Savoy Arms Bed & Breakfast: 47 Bridge Street, 1-800-583-5133