Class of '48 All-Inclusive Package
- Two nights accommodations at Campbell Hall
- Friday night East Coast Welcome Back Dinner, with choice of ham or lobster
- East Coast Kitchen Party with the Signal Hill (Friday evening)
- Saturday breakfast and lunch
- Alumni Banquet and Dessert Reception (Saturday evening)
- Garnet & Gold Gala (Saturday evening)
- Sunday breakfast
COST: $260 (with lobster dinner)/ $240 (with ham dinner)
» Register for your all-inclusive package now
A la Carte Registration
» You can also customize your registration through our à la Carte Registration
» Registration option 2: Customize your weekend
Dear Class of ‘48,
The Alumni Office would like to bring your attention to your class reunion, happening in May 2018!
Whether or not you have attended reunions in the past, getting together with your former classmates, and connecting with friends you haven’t seen in a while is very rewarding. You will come away with lasting memories, promises to keep in touch with each other, and the satisfaction of knowing you we able to reconnect.
Mark your calendars and make arrangements to be here for this, your reunion. Dig out some memorabilia, be prepared to laugh, and share stories of days gone by. Make this year’s reunion one to remember!
A detailed schedule of events is available online at mta.ca/reunion and we will keep an updated list of classmates on your class page, as they register.
We look forward to seeing you in May!
Carolle de Ste-Croix ‘90
Director of Alumni Relations
Alumni Relations Officer