Class of '73 All-Inclusive Package
- Two nights accommodations at Campbell Hall
- Friday night East Coast Welcome Back Dinner, with choice of ham or lobster
- East Coast Kitchen Party with the Signal Hill (Friday evening)
- Saturday breakfast and lunch
- Alumni Banquet and Dessert Reception (Saturday evening)
- Garnet & Gold Gala (Saturday evening)
- Sunday breakfast
COST: $260 (with lobster dinner)/ $240 (with ham dinner)
» Register for your all-inclusive package now
A la Carte Registration
» You can also customize your registration through our à la Carte Registration
» Registration option 2: Customize your weekend
See who has already registered for Reunion 2018!
Evelyn Perkins (nee Gaudine)
Linda (Smith) Giddens
RE: OUR 45 – YEAR REUNION
TO: ALL MEMBERS OF THE CLASS OF ‘73
On behalf of the Class of ‘73 executive, and the Mount “A” Alumni office, I cordially invite you to attend our 45 year reunion to be held at Mount Allison from Friday, May 11, 2018 to Sunday, May 13, 2018-- mark those dates on your calendar, call an old classmate or two, and make plans to attend!
The Alumni Office has activities planned for the weekend (details of which will be available for viewing on the Mount “A” website) but just as important, there will be plenty of time to renew old friendships and to become re-acquainted with the “new” Mount Allison.
Our Class will have music Friday evening, and, as usual, will carry on until the wee hours. This will be a good kick-off for the weekend, and an excellent way to renew friendships and have some good laughs.
- On Saturday morning (not too early), we will have our Class meeting, which is always interesting and informative – really a lot of fun.
- As with all Convocation Weekends, the Alumni Luncheon will be held Saturday at noon, with Class pictures to be taken.
- Saturday afternoon is a nice time to tour Sackville in general, and the campus in particular, or generally hang out with Classmates.
- The Alumni Banquet takes place Saturday evening. It is always entertaining, with great speakers giving us both an opportunity to find out what is going on at Mount A, and a chance to hear tales of graduates – past, present and future.
Having been at most (all but one) of our Reunions over the years, I am continually impressed and touched by reuniting with our Class. I know that all of you who have attended past reunions have had great times, and I encourage all of you to return. Anyone who has not attended a reunion has missed a terrific experience, and I certainly hope that all will try their best to come to Sackville in the Spring. Please give it some serious thought, and hopefully, we’ll see you at Mount A for our 45 year reunion.
Telephone a Classmate you haven’t seen or heard from recently, and talk about the reunion. You’ll be glad you did.
Make your plans early. May is coming. And the party starts as soon as you arrive.
Martha (Cox) Johnson
Vice President, Class of ‘73
Donna Trafford – Secretary Jim Currier – Treasurer Peter German – Janitor