Steps to apply
- Read the admission requirements in the
- Contact individual faculty regarding supervision and support
- Complete and mail your to:
Office of the Dean of Graduate Studies
Mount Allison University
65 York St.
Applications can also be e-mailed to email@example.com. E-mailed letters of reference should come directly from the referee.
Interested candidates must contact individual faculty regarding supervision and support before submitting an application because faculty members may or may not be taking on graduate students at the time of application. Applicants who have not identified a supervisor prior to submitting an application are unlikely to be successful.
Students should indicate their proposed field of study in their application, which in some cases may differ from the department of their proposed supervisor.
Application deadlines are as follows:
- June 1 (Sept. 1 start date)
- Oct. 1 (Jan. 1 start date)
- Feb. 1 (May 1 start date)