Mount Allison's Marketing and Communications Office is focused on building the University's reputation nationally and internationally.
That means we work hard to:
- see our faculty, staff, and students profiled and quoted in local and national publications, radio, and television programs
- produce external publications like the Viewbook and the Record, Mount Allison's alumni magazine, that help people across the country and around the world learn more about Mount Allison
- create an online presence through our website and social media accounts that will enhance the University's reputation and reach prospective students
- assist in event planning
- handle media requests
- oversee crisis communications
- produce stories about faculty, staff, students, and alumni
- manage the University's website and social media accounts
This site includes a number of resources to assist you in creating publications of your own, including the University's brand guide and its style guide, as well as information on how to book a photographer for an event, how to connect through social media, how to communicate through your website, and how to share your stories with us.
If you have a question you can't find the answer to here, please contact marketing and communications staff and we will be happy to assist you.