The Mount Allison website is one of our primary communication tools.
Mount Allison currently uses a content management system (CMS), which allows the website to be maintained by content editors from each department. The Marketing and Communications Office is responsible for managing the University website.
If you have any questions about the website, please contact our web communications officer, Nadine LeBlanc, at firstname.lastname@example.org or our communications officer, Aloma Jardine, at email@example.com
Content editor tools
The CMS user guides provide detailed instructions on building and updating web pages using Mount Allison’s content management system.
The following tip sheets provide more detailed information on some tasks or a quick way to get straight to the instructions you need.
- Faculty bio pages quick start guide
- Creating new pages
- Previewing a page
- Formatting, spacing, and fonts
- Adding photos, videos, and audio
- Adding links
- Tables and deleting pages
Still can’t find the information you’re looking for? Let us know by filling out our online feedback form. We will continue to add new resources as required.
Two types of training sessions on the content management session are currently available.
- Content editor training — a 90-minute session for users who will be creating and editing pages for a departmental website
- Faculty training — a 60-minute session for faculty who want to learn how to use the personal faculty page template
Sessions are usually scheduled twice a year. Please contact Aloma Jardine at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out upcoming training dates.