If someone is injured or becomes ill:
- Stay calm.
- If the illness or injury is serious, do not move the person unless there is danger of further injury if they are not moved.
- Call 911 and follow their instructions. Find a civic address.
- Send someone to meet emergency personnel outside and direct them to the person’s location.
- Call Security at 364-2228 and/or summon the designated first aid provider in the building.
- Assure the injured person that help is on the way and stay with them until first responders or a first aid provider arrive.
For minor injuries:
- Summon the designated first aid provider in the building.