On-campus accommodations are available for prospective graduates during Convocation Weekend in Harper Hall.
All rooms must be pre-paid by registering using the online registration form. Deposits are due by May 1, 2017 — room availability cannot be guaranteed after this date.
Keys can be picked up in Campbell Hall on Convocation Weekend between 9 a.m.-7 p.m. You are required to return your room keys to the designated key drop box upon check-out.
- Cancellations for accommodations made 48 hours prior to arrival will incur no cancellation charge.
- Cancellations for accommodations made less than 48 hours prior to arrival will incur the equivalent of one night's accommodations as a cancellation charge.
- "No Show" accommodations will not be refunded.
- Rooms will be assigned in Harper Hall. Students may not pick up a key for another student. If you are unable to check in at the designated times, please make alternative arrangements with the summer conference office by calling (506) 364-2247, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Meals are not included during Convocation Weekend.
- All residents will abide by University regulations regarding acceptable conduct as outlined in the document Conditions of Residence Accommodation (pdf).
- Please be advised that any damages or removal of University property from your room will result in you being charged, fined, or made to pay restitution for these losses. Should damages to property occur in common areas such as hallways, washrooms, lounges, laundry, etc., the cost will be shared by all residents in the building.
- Should residence keys not be returned upon check out, a charge of $25 for an entrance card and $25 for the room key will be added your student account.