The Presidential Search Committee is comprised of Board, faculty, staff, student, and alumni representatives.
It is charged with conducting a broad, fair, and effective recruitment process to attract a strong field of candidates for the position. The Committee developed the position profile and key selection criteria with input from the Mount Allison community and will conduct interviews with short-listed candidates.
It will ultimately recommend a preferred candidate to the Board of Regents.
- Ron Outerbridge, chair of the Board of Regents — Committee chair — email@example.com
- Lynn Loewen, incoming Chancellor — firstname.lastname@example.org
- George Cooper, vice-chair of the Board of Regents — email@example.com
- Peter Winters, chair of the Executive Committee of the Board of Regents — firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mario Levesque, faculty representative — email@example.com
- Elizabeth Millar, faculty representative — firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sara Camus, incoming President of the Mount Allison Students’ Union (MASU) — email@example.com
- Toni Roberts, staff representative — firstname.lastname@example.org
- Christina Vroom, alumni representative — email@example.com
- Katherine Devere-Pettigrew (ex-officio, Committee support) — firstname.lastname@example.org