Terms of reference
The purpose of this committee is to oversee all aspects of academic credit for independent experiential learning.
In particular the committee will:
- review the general policies related to academic credit for independent experiential learning and make recommendations to Senate when appropriate;
- review proposals for academic credit for international and domestic independent experiential learning (EXPL 3001/4001,3000/4000).
The Experiential Learning Committee has five members.
One ex-officio member:
- an academic dean — Elizabeth Wells
Three faculty or librarians, elected by the Senate:
- Lauren Beck (2015-2018)
- Carla VanBeselaere (2017-2020)
- Renata Schellenberg. Chair (2016-2019)
One student, elected by the Senate:
- Noah Fry
One ex-officio member and three elected members.