The International Centre’s co-ordinator for academic support is available to meet with students one-on-one during regular office hours held in the International Centre on Thursday afternoons (from 1 – 4:30 p.m.) Students may book an appointment in advance or drop in. To book an appointment, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
What does academic counselling offer?
- help with developing a study schedule
- help with managing your time
- help with note-taking strategies
- help with preparing for your midterms or finals
- help with finding a tutor for a specific course
Do you have questions about other academic services? Just ask. We can refer you to the right campus resource!