Fall 2017 International Orientation will take place from Monday, August 28 to Thursday, August 31
- Plan to arrive on Sunday, August 27th; if you arrive before August 27th you will need to make your own accommodation arrangements. University residences will open at 10am on August 27th.
- The registration deadline for International Orientation is Friday, August 18th.
- Cost: $75 (to be applied to your Fall fees) — includes meals, accommodation, and all trips and activities associated with International Orientation.
- The first meal of International Orientation will be dinner on Sunday, August 27th.
- Complimentary airport pick-up is available from the Greater Moncton International Airport (YQM) on Sunday, August 27 (beginning at 9:00am) and Monday, August 28. Limited service will also be available Aug. 29 & 30.
- A number of International Orientation events and sessions on Monday, August 28th are open to parents and family members. Please consult the schedule for more details. For more information about local accommodation options, please consult the Town of Sackville website.
Country of origin:
Mount A e-mail:
Are you planning to attend International Orientation?
Are you bringing family?
If yes, how many?
Please indicate your t-shirt size (for your Orientation t-shirt):
Will you be living in residence during the current academic year?
If you are living in residence, do you require sheets and blankets ($30)?
I will be arriving at:
(please indicate a.m. or p.m.)
I am travelling by:
*If you are travelling by air, please provide the following information:
Would you like to request complimentary airport pick-up from the Greater Moncton International Airport (YQM)? (Regular service on Aug.27 & Aug.28 / Limited service Aug. 29 & 30)
Additional travel information
If you are arriving before International Orientation begins and would like to request transportation from your Moncton or Sackville hotel to Mount Allison on Aug. 27, please include details below:
Please describe any special dietary requirements (vegetarian, food allergies, religious restrictions) you may have: