If you are travelling internationally with students or you are supervising a student travelling internationally for a conference, research project, internship or credit course, Mount Allison University’s International Centre has a list of required steps to take prior to departure.
1. Send the following information to the International Centre at email@example.com
- a list of students, staff and faculty traveling internationally
- program start and end dates
- travel dates (departure and arrival, departure and arrival)
- emergency contact information for staff and faculty traveling
- accommodation information for staff and faculty traveling
2. Work with the International Centre to ensure that all pre-departure tasks are completed by the students who will be traveling as part of the group.
- For a list of pre-departure tasks click here
3. Check the Global Affairs Canada website to see if there is a travel advisory for the destination that your group or student (s) are going to.