The research office supports a vibrant research culture at Mount Allison University.
In collaboration with the provost and vice-president academic and research and the academic deans, it provides services such as:
- assisting with the preparation of individual and institutional submissions for funding to provincial and federal departments or agencies
- assisting students with the preparation of applications for graduate scholarship funding from SSHRC, NSERC, and CIHR
- supporting the work of the research ethics board and the animal care committee
- supporting the work of the research and creative activities committee
- supporting activities related to technology transfer and commercialization of research
The office is an invaluable tool for both faculty and student researchers. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have regarding research or creative activities at Mount Allison.
NB SEED Student Employment Program - Deadline Monday, February 16, 2015, 430pm
The Office of Research Services is coordinating requests for wage subsidy support for faculty members interested in hiring student research assistants this summer. The SEED program pays for minimum wage ($10.30 per hour) plus employer costs for vacation pay, CPP, and EI. If you wish to pay MORE than minimum wage, you must confirm that you have necessary funds to do so.
Code Sheet(refer to this when completing Form 2)
Instructions for completing and submitting Form 2
Student Registration Form and Instructions
Students must obtain a paper copy of the program booklet and form. These are available at:
1. McCain Student Centre, in the magazine racks near the main entrance.
2. Office of Rebecca Leaman, Career Counsellor, McCain Room 293.
3. Local office of Service NB (located in the strip mall where Jack’s Pizza is also located, behind Sassy’s Quik Mart, across from King St parking lot, corner of King and Main)