The research office supports a vibrant research culture at Mount Allison University.
In collaboration with the provost and vice-president academic and research and the academic deans, it provides services such as:
- assisting with the preparation of individual and institutional submissions for funding to provincial and federal departments or agencies
- assisting students with the preparation of applications for graduate scholarship funding from SSHRC, NSERC, and CIHR
- supporting the work of the research ethics board and the animal care committee
- supporting the work of the research and creative activities committee
- supporting activities related to technology transfer and commercialization of research
The office is an invaluable tool for both faculty and student researchers. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have regarding research or creative activities at Mount Allison.
Upcoming workshops and information sessions
SSHRC Insight Development Grant Information Session: Wednesday November 15, 100-215pm, Avard-Dixon 117
Canadian Common CV Workshop / Help Session: Thursday November 16, 300-400pm, MCCN 288
Involving Students in Your Research Program: Wednesday November 22, 100-200pm, MCCN 288
ROMEO Workshop / Help Session: Wednesday November 22, 300-400pm, MCCN 288
Responsible Conduct of Research Workshop: Thursday November 23, 330-430pm, MCCN 288