The research office supports a vibrant research culture at Mount Allison University.
In collaboration with the provost and vice-president academic and research and the academic deans, it provides services such as:
- assisting with the preparation of individual and institutional submissions for funding to provincial and federal departments or agencies
- assisting students with the preparation of applications for graduate scholarship funding from SSHRC, NSERC, and CIHR
- supporting the work of the research ethics board and the animal care committee
- supporting the work of the research and creative activities committee
- supporting activities related to technology transfer and commercialization of research
The office is an invaluable tool for both faculty and student researchers. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have regarding research or creative activities at Mount Allison.
Upcoming workshops and information sessions
Canadian Common CV Workshop:
Tuesday November 22, 2016, 10-1130am, Avard-Dixon 115
Structural Equation Modeling Workshop:
Friday November 25, 2016, 9am-4pm, Jennings Banquet Room
Roundtable Discussion on research with NB Office of Child and Youth Advocate:
Monday December 12, 2016, 11:15am-2pm, Jennings Banquet Room (DATE CHANGE)