Mount Allison provides a number of services to help students with every facet of their academic experience — whether that means extra help with certain classes, accommodations for a disability, or help choosing and registering for courses.
Don’t be shy about asking for help — everyone needs a little extra guidance from time to time and Mount Allison faculty and staff are here to help you succeed.
- The Meighen Centre assists students with disabilities
- Peer tutors can help with course work
- The registration helpdesk can help with questions about registration, courses, timetables, and more
- Academic advising is available to assist with choosing the right courses to meet your degree requirements
- The Writing Resource Centre can assist with writing in all subject areas
- The Math Resource Centre is a drop-in service for those who need assistance in math
- Study skills workshops are held throughout the year to help you improve skills like time management and note taking