Mentors make a world of difference.
In fact, they can open up whole new worlds. They can point the way to a career path, help uncover unexplored career possibilities, and relieve the general anxiety that so many students feel about life after graduation.
Benefits of becoming a career mentor
- Develop your coaching skills
- Gain a fresh perspective on business and life
- Connect with young talent
- Enjoy contributing to the current Mount Allison community
How the Alumni Career Mentorship Program works
- Mentees are fourth-year students.
- Mentorship matches are based on career interests.
- Meetings can take place in person or virtually.
- Time commitment is 1 to 2 hours a month between September and April.
- There is no expectation that the mentoring relationship will continue past the end of the program.