On Campus Jobs
Many academic departments hire Mount Allison students throughout the academic year. This is a great opportunity to gain valuable work experience while keeping academics a top priority. Many of these positions will be listed internally for students in a specific field so be sure to check with your department.
- Registrar's Office - Recruitment & Social Media Internship - Full time, May-Aug. Deadline Mar 2.
- Please see the Internship Page for a list of Summer Internship (& travel grant) opportunities!
- Our Employment Fair Directory (Jan 31, 2018) may be a good resource for students seeking employment.
Recent Graduate & Graduating Students
- Turner Drake & Partners - Halifax NS - Trainee Real Estate Counsellor - Full time for graduating students and recent grads. Applications assessed as received. Apply now.
- AV Group - Atholville NB - HR Generalist and Chemical Engineer - Full time positions for graduates.
- Irving Oil - Calgary AB - Accounting Analyst - Full time for graduating accounting student. Deadline Feb 25.
- ACORN - Sackville NB - Events and Administration Coordinator - Sackville NB - Events and Administration Coordinator - Full time, one year contract. Deadline Mar 1.
- Drawn & Quarterly - Montreal QC - Publishing Fellowship - Biannual fellowship, July - Nov. Deadline Mar 1.
- Unicare Home Care Services - Home based, NB - Social Media Coordinator - Full time position, work from home. Deadline Mar 14.
- ACORN - Sackville NB - Fund Development Coordinator - Full time. Deadline Mar 29.
- JDI - Saint John, Dieppe - Wide vairety of positions - Business Analyst, Communications, Accounting Student - and many others! Deadlines vary so apply now.
- Fundy National Park - Alma NB - Resource Conservation Student , New Media/External Relations, Full time summer. Deadline Feb 25.
- Parks Canada - Moncton NB - Public Outreach and Education - Full time summer. Deadline Feb 25
- BMO - Fredericton NB - Financial Services Manager Intern - Full time summer. Deadline Feb 28.
- Town of Sackville - Sackville NB - Summer Employment in Tourism, Parks, Maintenance and more. Deadline Mar 1.
- Sackville Golf & Country Club - Sackville NB - Customer Service & Grounds Maintenance - Deadline Mar 1.
- Village of Pugwash - Pugwash NS - VIC C@P Staff, Administrative Assistant (Recreation), Groundskeeper, Gardener - Deadline Mar 26.
- ACORN - Sackville NB - Special Project Assistant - Full time 16 week contract, summer. Deadline Apr 20.
Please check out this list of government programs and summer job opportunities: Other Resources
Part Time Opportunities
(no current opportunities)
(no current opportunities)