Internships provide opportunities to gain hands on experience in organizations nearby and around the world.
They help you gain practical skills and experience while allowing you the chance to explore your interests and test your abilities.
Mount Allison offers a number of exceptional internship experiences:
- Reisman Entrepreneurial Internship - Access seed money to turn your dream of starting a business or launching a social enterprise into reality, with the support of a mentor and a committee of Mount Allison advisors
- Student Life Diversity Intern - An opportunity to work with the Student Life department throughout the school year promoting diversity on campus
- Mansbridge Internship — provides students in their third year with a unique leadership opportunity in an international organization of their choice
- L.R. Wilson Internships — internship with a public policy or public service focus for students in the philosophy, politics, and economics (PPE) program
- Marjorie Young Bell Summer Internship — design your own internship at a national or international organization, public agency, or research facility
- Ron Joyce Centre for Business Studies Internships — gain business experience in a 12-16 week summer internship in the public or private sector
- Layton Fisher Internship in Philanthropy - gain experience with the Mount Allison Alumni Relations office, promoting and supporting philanthropic activities on campus
- Mansbridge Summit Internship - spearhead and coordinate "The Mansbridge Summit" as well as work with Mount Allison's University Advancement Office
- J.E.A. Crake ArtsWork and Arts Internships - ArtsWork Internships provide part time work with the University Archives and the Owens Art Gallery. Arts Internships are grants awarded to encourage collaborative projects. Applications open NOW.
- Campbell-Verduyn Internships in Fine Arts, Theatre & Music - funding supports 3 summer internships through the Fine Arts Department at Mount Allison, SappyFest Music Festival and Live Bait Theatre. The application process begins in March.
- Marjorie Young Bell Internships - Internships have been developed in a variety of fields, including Fine Arts, Music, Literary, Pre-Medicine, and Pre-Law. As internships become available they will be advertised here.
- Terrae Incognitae: Publishing Intern
To keep up-to-date on internship postings, check this page regularly and join the Career Services FaceBook page.
If you’re interested in a Ron Joyce Centre for Business Studies internship, we expect to start posting opportunities early in January 2018.
For more information, contact the Career Services Co-ordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 364-2226.