The health intern position works in conjunction with the registered nurse/educator at the wellness centre to make the Mount Allison University community increasingly health conscious and to encourage healthy living through ongoing health awareness, communication, and education programming initiatives.
This position will provide an opportunity for :
- an increase in health communications (both online and in print materials.) For example, weekly submissions for the University student newspaper, weekly health/wellness column, and monthly submissions for the Student Health 101 magazine
- material creation for health and wellness awareness campaigns
- research on prevalent health/wellness topics for this population group throughout the academic year
- co-ordination and organization of the monthly online custom pages, pictures, and videos for Student Health 101 specific to the University
- collaboration with the registered nurse/educator regarding health outreach initiatives
For more information on this role, please contact the registered nurse/educator at email@example.com or the current health intern at firstname.lastname@example.org