The award-winning team at Mount Allison’s Meighen Centre provides services for students with learning disabilities, as well as provides accessibility services.
The Centre provides services such as:
- test and exam accommodations
- academic support such as note-taking, assistive technology, alternative lecture formats, and mentoring
- learning strategies assistance
- individual and academic counselling
- limited learning disability assessments
- a self-help resource centre
- professional training both on and off campus
If you wish to receive services from The Meighen Centre, we encourage you to contact the Centre as soon as you have decided to attend Mount Allison. You should register with the Centre after you have accepted your offer of admission to Mount Allison. The deadline for application is mid-August.
For more information, visit The Meighen Centre.