You will find plenty of opportunities for employment at Mount Allison. More than 600 students work at the University both during the academic year and through the summer months.
Many academic and administrative departments hire students both throughout the academic year, and the summer. This is a great opportunity to gain valuable work experience while keeping academics a top priority. Build your skills as well as your resumé with jobs like:
- Lab/research assistant
- Office intern
- Dining services
- Teaching assistant
- Note taker
- Environmental auditor
- Residence assistant
- Student ambassador
- Computing services technician
- Bar services
- Athletic Centre/fitness centre
- Academic mentor
For more great opportunities in research, internships, and community partnerships, see experiential learning.
Here are few examples of unique student employment:
- Environmental science student looks at Mount Allison's environmental sustainability
- Meet Dean of Arts intern Branden Olsen
- Biochemistry and Commerce student working as Business of Science intern
Many of these positions are listed internally for students, and through our career services office.