APPLY TO MOUNT ALLISON IN THREE EASY STEPS:
STEP 1: Apply
- Submit your online application to save $10 by avoiding the paper application. You can monitor the progress of your review within your application account
- Additional applications must be submitted for Fine Arts and Music
- Paper applications are required if you are a: visiting student, incoming exchange student, or Tantramar Advantage Program student
STEP 2: Submit supporting documents
- Depending on the time of year you apply, we require a Grade 11 transcript & Grade 12 course list (or) mid-year Grade 12 transcript
- Mid-year Grade 12 transcripts are required for scholarship assessment
- Send us your transcripts by:
- Check your supplemental submission page in your application account to see what other documents may be required
STEP 3: Accept your offer of admission
- Once your application review is completed, you will be notified of the decision by e-mail and by letter.
- Once you are accepted, submit a $100 registration deposit to confirm your intent to attend Mount Allison. See payment options.
- Apply for residence
Submit your residence application and pay your $500 residence deposit. See payment options.
- Apply for scholarships and bursaries
Submit your scholarship and/or bursary applications found in your Connect@MtA account received at time of admission. DEADLINE: MARCH 1
- Send in final high school (and/or post-secondary) transcripts
These documents must be mailed or faxed directly from the issuing institution to:
Mount Allison Registrar's Office
62 York St., Sackville NB E4L 1E2