Mount Allison’s Bachelor of Commerce provides you with an experiential and personal approach to business studies.
You will benefit from small class sizes, one-on-one time with your professors, frequent interaction with fellow students, opportunities to gain real-world experience, and Mount Allison’s strong links to the business world.
You will study a variety of business areas, such as:
The program is designed to give all students, regardless of your areas of concentration, a strong undergraduate foundation in the key disciplines of management education.
The Ron Joyce Centre for Business Studies
Established in 2008, the Centre has focused on:
- delivering one of Canada's best undergraduate business education
- providing students with hands-on learning experience through internships, field trips, case competitions, and networking opportunities
- adding faculty to an already distinguished group of professors
- building a flexible curriculum with a wide variety of course offerings
Create your own degree
Commerce is offered as a Bachelor of Commerce, or an Honours Bachelor of Commerce. You may also complete a Bachelor of Arts with a major or minor in Commerce.
To view a full description, student testimonials, and career options, visit Commerce program.
In order to help expand your perspective on the world, the Bachelor of Commerce program requires you to minor in a discipline outside of Commerce:
- American Studies
- Art History
- Canadian Studies
- Classical Studies
- Computer Science
- Environmental Studies
- Fine Arts
- French Studies
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- German Studies
- Hispanic Studies
- International Economics and Business
- Japanese Studies
- Political Science
- Religious Studies
- Women’s and Gender Studies