Search the Library Catalogue:
Searching for a journal title? Use Journal Finder to find journals, magazines & newspapers available online in library databases
- The R.P. Bell Library and Crabtree Building
- The R.P. Bell Library
- Our library mascot
- Inside the R.P. Bell Library
- In the stacks of the R.P. Bell Library
Off-Campus Access to Library Databases and Digital Materials
Most library databases and digital materials, including e-books, may be accessed from off-campus:
- For library databases, simply use the "Off-campus" link when selecting the database you wish to access from the A-Z List of Databases.
- For ebooks accessed via the Library Catalogue, simply enter your Mt.A user name and password when prompted. Ebooks collections may also be accessed from off-campus by using the "Off-campus" links on the Ebooks Collections page.
WorldCat Local: Another way to search for books, articles and more
WorldCat Local is a discovery tool that allows you to search for books, journals, magazines, newspapers, videos and DVDs, and musical recordings and scores available at the Mount Allison Libraries and at Libraries around the world.
Though not a replacement for the Library Catalogue (which will continue to offer search functionality not available in WorldCat), this new tool offers new features such as simultaneous book and article searching (searching some, but not all, library databases).
Please note that WorldCat Local does not provide access to all ebooks or to all of the online content (such as online government publications) accessible through the library catalogue.
Want to know more? Check out the WorldCat Local FAQs page.
Search the Archives
Use the Archives Description Database to search for University archival records & records of individuals, organizations and community groups in Sackville and the greater Chignecto Region
The library has produced a series of video tutorials providing introductions to various aspects of library research.