A Day at Mount A — OCTOBER 16, 2015
» Register now!
Experience Mount Allison's campus for the first time, or visit again and
get answers to all your questions. Come alone, bring a friend,
relative, parent, or teacher and see what the next four years of your
life could look like.
Discover all the benefits of a small, tight knit university community.
- Chat with faculty members and learn more about the programs that interest you
- Learn more about the support services offered by Mount A to help you with the transition to university studies
- Have your questions about residence life answered
- Find out how you can get involved at Mount Allison from current students
- Plus, win great Mount A prizes!
Fall Open House Schedule
8:30-9:30 am Registration (Convocation Hall, 37 York Street)
9:30-9:45 am Welcome and outline of the day
- Group 1 — Campus Tour
- Group 2 — Academic Fair (Gym, Athletics Centre)
- Parents — Campus Tour
- Group 1 — Academic Fair (Gym, Athletics Centre)
- Group 2 — Campus Tour
- Parents — Academic Fair (Gym, Athletics Centre)
11:50-12:50 pm Lunch at Jennings Dining Hall
1:00-2:00 pm Students — Life Outside the Classroom (Gym, Athletics Centre)
1:00-2:30 pm Parents — Parents Session (Convocation Hall Foyer)
2:00-2:30 pm Students — Mini-lectures
2:45-3:00 pm Closing (Wallace McCain Student Centre)
For more information contact our admissions team at email@example.com or (506) 364-2257.
See what's it's like at a Mount Allison Open House: