A Day at Mount A — OCTOBER 16, 2015
Experience Mount Allison's campus for the first time, or visit again and
get answers to all your questions. Come alone, bring a friend,
relative, parent, or teacher and see what the next four years of your
life could look like.
Discover all the benefits of a small, tight knit university community.
- Chat with faculty members and learn more about the programs that interest you
- Learn more about the support services offered by Mount A to help you with the transition to university studies
- Have your questions about residence life answered
- Find out how you can get involved at Mount Allison from current students
- Plus, win great Mount A prizes!
Explore one of the most beautiful campuses in the country.
- Take a guided tour
- Eat at our award-winning dining hall (vegetarian and vegan options available)
For more information contact our admissions team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (506) 364-2257.
See what's it's like at a Mount Allison Open House: