A Day at Mount A — MARCH 4, 2016
Experience Mount Allison's campus for the first time, or visit again and get answers to all your questions. Come alone, bring a friend, relative, parent, or teacher and see what the next four years of your life could look like.
Discover all the benefits of a small, tight knit university community.
- Chat with faculty members and learn more about the programs that interest you
- Learn more about the support services offered by Mount A to help you with the transition to university studies
- Have your questions about residence life answered
- Find out how you can get involved at Mount Allison from current students
- Plus, win great Mount A prizes!
Spring Open House Schedule
8:30-9 a.m. — Registration, Purdy Crawford Centre for the Arts, 152 Main St.
9-9:20 a.m. — Welcome
- Students — Campus tours
- Parents — Panel presentation and Q&A, Moyter-Fancy Theatre (Purdy Crawford Centre for the Arts)
11 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Students — Student life information fair, Wallace McCain Student Centre
- Parents — Roundtable discussions on student support services, Tweedie Hall (Wallace McCain Student Centre)
12-1:30 p.m. — Lunch at Jennings Dining Hall
- Students — Roundtable discussions, Tweedie Hall (Wallace McCain Student Centre)
- Parents — Campus tours
3-3:15 p.m. — Prize draw and closing remarks
3:15-4:30 p.m. — On-the-spot admissions assessments and meetings (optional)
For more information contact our admissions team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (506) 364-2257.
See what's it's like at a Mount Allison Open House: