Subject: categories: Change of address

From: "Dr. P.T. Johnstone" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 16:09:54 +0100 (BST)

It's happening at last! As you will know from one of Peter Freyd's recent
postings on this bulletin board, the mathematicians in Cambridge are in the
process of moving to the new Centre for Mathematical Sciences in
Clarkson Road, next to the Isaac Newton Institute. From *12 September 2000*,
our postal address will be

DPMMS,
Centre for Mathematical Sciences, 
Wilberforce Road,
Cambridge CB3 0WB,
U.K.

(replacing the 16 Mill Lane address with which many of you will be familiar).

Please note that, although the new building is familiarly referred to as
`Clarkson Road' (and the main pedestrian access is indeed from Clarkson Road),
the Post Office regard it as being in Wilberforce Road because they will be
delivering mail from that side. (Also, for those who care about such things,
the `0' in the postcode is a zero, not a capital `Oh'.)

Telephone numbers and e-mail addresses will remain unchanged, although there
may be some short-term disruption to both during the actual move.

Peter Johnstone