Subject: categories: Basic Concepts ...

From: N Ghani <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2000 15:44:22 +0200

Is there some way in which CUP could be convinced to reprint some
copies of Kelly's book "Basic Concepts of Enriched Category
Theory"? I'm sure there would be a huge demand for it.

Neil

---

From: "Robert A.G. Seely" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 09:17:21 -0400 (EDT)

Max might want to look into the possiblity of taking back the
copyright if CUP no longer is interested - I know that Jim Lambek and
Mike Barr both had their books published by other publishers when
original ones no longer wanted to keep them in print.  (Jim used
Chelsea, which is no longer an option, but Mike used the CRM at U
Montreal, which certainly is - and there are no doubt other
possibilities, including some closer to (Max's) home.)  Of course, we
could just scan it and put it on the web, but that'd be illegal :-)

-= rags =-

On Tue, 8 Aug 2000, N Ghani wrote:

> [Note from moderator: apologies to the poster for the lengthy delay in
> posting this]
> 

==================
R.A.G. Seely
<[email-masked]>
<http://www.math.mcgill.ca/rags>