Subject: categories: TAC Reprints: announcement

From: TAC <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 17:28:26 -0400 (AST)

The Editors are in the process of preparing a number of TAC Reprints that
will consist of a number of papers by Peter Freyd that were circulated but
never published.  The papers will be individually refereed and when ready
this number will appear. In the meantime, as papers are approved they will
be posted temporarily at

ftp.math.mcgill.ca/pub/barr/abcat/

The first such paper has now been posted under the name homotopy.pdf.
It is the one that shows that the homotopy category is not concrete.

best wishes,
Bob Rosebrugh

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Robert Rosebrugh, Managing Editor                 http://www.tac.mta.ca/tac
Theory and Applications of Categories                            [email-masked]
Dept of Math, Mt. Allison University
67 York Street
Sackville, NB E4L 1E6
Canada

+1-506-364-2530       fax: -364-2583

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=