CS 1711 Lab 9 - December 1 and 3, 1998
In this lab you will fill in the blanks to complete a fully operational
address book that may be of some use to you. This program may look a
little long, but a `large' program is required to give students a feeling
for what can be accomplished with the use of structures. Most of the
programming has been completed, you only need to fill in the missing
You should browse through the program to see what the various functions
do. You may be asked to describe the operation of some of the functions
before you leave. If you have questions about how a function works, ask.
It is suggested that you do not modify any other function in this program
except perhaps for testing purposes.
- Load the file named address.cpp from the usual location.
- Add the necessary fields for the structure called Address.
The function get_address() may help you to determine
the field names.
- Add the necessary fields for the structure called PhoneNumber.
- Complete the missing lines in the display_phone_number function.
- Complete the missing lines in the display_address function.