Class of '52 All-Inclusive Package
- Two nights accommodations at Campbell Hall
- Friday night East Coast Welcome Back Dinner, with your choice of ham or lobster
- East Coast Kitchen Party with the Barra MacNeils (Friday evening)
- Saturday breakfast and lunch
- Alumni Banquet and Dessert Reception (Saturday evening)
- Garnet & Gold Gala (Saturday evening)
- Sunday breakfast
- COST: $245 (with lobster dinner)/ $225 (with ham dinner)
» The Class of '52 All-Inclusive package is now SOLD OUT
» You can still register for meals, events, and accommodations using Registration Option 2: Customize your weekend
Dear Class of '52,
The Alumni Office would like to bring your attention to your class reunion, happening in May.
Whether or not you have attended reunions in the past, getting together with your former classmates, and connecting with friends you haven’t seen in a while is very rewarding. You will come away with lasting memories, promises to keep in touch with each other, and the satisfaction of knowing you managed to reconnect.
Mark your calendars and make arrangements to be here for this, your reunion. Dig out some memorabilia, be prepared to laugh, and share stories of days gone by. Your reunion can be one to remember!
A detailed schedule of events is available online, and we will keep an updated list of classmates on your class page as they register.
We look forward to seeing you in May!
Carolle de Ste-Croix ('90), Director of Alumni Relations
Joy Wilbur, Alumni Services Coordinator