Marketing & Communications Photography Intern
September-May | Flexible | Posted September 5, 2017
Position title: Marketing & Communications Photography Intern
Commitment: 4-6 events per month, brief bi-weekly meetings
Hours per week: Flexible
Position description: To provide event and athletic photography services at events including (but not limited to):
- Athletics games (indoor/outdoor)
- Musical/drama performances
- Student must provide own DSLR camera equipment
- Must have a high level of competency in photography
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Ability to work on tight deadlines
- Reliable, efficient, outgoing
- Ability to compile a photobook considered an asset
The photography interns will report to the co-ordinator of the event for which photographs are being taken, as well as the marketing officer.
All interested applicants should fill in the Marketing & Communications Photography Intern application.
As well, please e-mail five to eight samples of your own work, including (if possible) event and/or athletics game photos, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: Monday, Sept. 11, 2017, 4 p.m.
Note: Mount Allison will be given universal rights to all photographs with no guaranteed photo credits. Files to be provided to the appropriate department on memory stick or DVD (which will be provided to you) during business hours (8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.) on the day following the event.