- Moodle: Faculty Resources — The Faculty Resources Moodle page contains one-pagers and video tutorials on how to use Moodle. Furthermore, it houses information on teaching with Microsoft Teams and recording, uploading, and captioning videos. The recordings for the Tuesday and Thursday sessions can also be found here.
- SharePoint: Microsoft 365 Learning Pathways — This SharePoint site contains many resources on using Microsoft's applications, such as Teams, Outlook, and OneDrive.
- Faculty & Staff Gateway: Tech help — This site on the Faculty & Staff Gateway has resources for tech support, tech for teaching, technology purchases, support for the website's content editors, FAQs about technology at Mount Allison, and more.
Need more help and support?
- Questions on using Moodle, Teams, or other Microsoft applications:
- Tech assistance (i.e., hardware issues, login issues with your MtA e-mail/Connect, licensing, etc.)
- Computing Services Helpdesk — email@example.com