- Moodle: Student Resources — The Student Resources Moodle page contains resources for students to help their transition to online learning. Topics covered include downloading and using Microsoft applications, Moodle, Connect, and more.
- SharePoint: Microsoft 365 Learning Pathways — This SharePoint site contains many resources on using Microsoft's applications, such as Teams, Outlook, and OneDrive.
Need more help and support?
- Questions on using Moodle, Teams, other Microsoft applications including technical assistance:
Computing Services Helpdesk — email@example.com
- Student Peer Tech Support - firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Student Peer Tech Support Team is an "after hours" contact available to assist students with issues related to Moodle, Teams, Microsoft 365 apps, WiFi and more:
- Monday-Friday 4:30pm to 9:00pm
- Saturday 12:00pm to 5:00pm
- Sunday 12:00 to 9:00pm
- *Hours may change based on tech availability
If you require assistance during working hours (Monday to Friday 8:30am to 4:30pm) please contact the helpdesk