Kate Ollerhead ('19)
- Played both soccer and basketball at Mount A.
- Served as co-president of Right to Play.
- Was a tutor at the Meighen Centre.
- Coached summer soccer in Sackville.
- Is attending the University of Tasmania.
"My first year at Mount Allison was the first season on the new Alumni Field. Every athlete is extremely grateful for that support. The Alumni Field has allowed us to practice on similar fields to those of other schools, so it really helped to level out the competition."
Curtis Michaelis ('09)
Bachelor of Arts with a double major in sociology and geography
- Was a Bell Scholar.
- Was involved in various aspects of campus life including Garnet and Gold and Mount Allison Students' Union.
- Has an interest in spoken word poetry and rap.
- Was president of the Fundy Youth Soccer Club.
- Is currently the recruitment & admissions co-ordinator at Mount Allison.
"Through my experience in admissions, I got an intimate view into student situations — hardships they have encountered, the work and effort they have put in to get to this stage, and just knowing that in the mind of many prospective athletes, going to a varsity program presents opportunities to get some additional funding and get rewarded for the time and effort they put in."