Emelyana Titarenko (’20)
Bachelor of Science with a major in psychology and minors in biology and political science
- Current president of the Mount Allison Students' Union.
- Served on the house executive of Windsor Hall.
- Was an athletic trainer for both the varsity volleyball and football teams.
- Advocates for accessible and affordable education.
- Her favorite thing about being at Mount Allison is the fact that everyone is so closely tied to the community.
“The fact our alumni are so generous is something that I'm very thankful for. They are willing to invest in our futures which is pretty powerful.”
Krista Steeves (’97)
Bachelor of Arts in sociology and anthropology
Director of Experiential Learning and Career Development
- Was a first-generation university student.
- Was involved in the debate club, model parliament, and the Students' Administrative Council.
- Was a Residence Assistant in Bermuda House in her second year and Assistant Don of Trueman House in her third year.
- Met her husband, Brian ('98), whose father was a professor at Mount Allison.
- Has close ties to the Dr. Robert Thompson Summer Student Research Award.
“I give because I recognize the possibilities, education really does change people's lives.”
The story we all share is Mount Allison.
By giving, you can share that story with generations of students. Donate today!