Employees, visitors and students can be reimbursed for items purchased for University activities.

Forms to be used
• Travel expense claim — for all travel related claims for employees and visitors
• Entertainment expense claim — for all entertainment expenses
• Prepaid travel — airline and hotel expenses
• Cheque requisition — for all other items such as books, conference registrations, etc
• Petty cash reimbursement — for items $50 or less including taxes and other fees

• Separate forms should be used for different currencies - Currency Converter
• Attach a summary sheet where necessary such as when claiming several items on a cheque requisition
• All claims and cheque requisitions need to be received by 4:00pm on Friday to be processed in the next week's cheque run

Mary Phinney — mphinney@mta.ca