Mount Allison has two payroll cycles. Most salaried employees are paid on a semi-monthly cycle while most hourly-paid employees and students are paid on a bi-weekly cycle.
Semi-monthly payroll information:
- Payments are deposited on the 15th and last day of each month, or the last working day prior to those dates.
- Payments cover the period up to and including the pay date.
- Payroll deadlines
Bi-weekly payroll information:
- Payment procedures for student and casual employees
- Current mininum wage
- Student web time entry instructions
- Supervisor web time entry instructions - approving hours