Recent Presentations (Conferences, Workshops, and Seminars)
• Chip Diffusion, Canadian Discrete and Algorithmic Mathematics Conference (CanaDAM), Graphs and Games: the Mathematics of Richard Nowakowski Minisymposium, Ryerson University, June 13, 2017.
• Disjoint Dominating Sets with a Perfect Matching, East Coast Combinatorics Conference (ECCC), University of New Brunswick - Saint John, July 21, 2017.
• Eviction and Swap Sets, Graph Searching in Canada Workshop (GRASCan), Memorial University of Newfoundland - Grenfell Campus, August 7, 2017.
• Eternal Domination and Eviction in Graphs, Graph Searching in Canada Workshop (GRASCan2016), Dalhousie University, July 21, 2016.
• The Diffusion Game, East Coast Combinatorics Conference, Mount Saint Vincent University, NS, July 19, 2016.
• Searching Graph Products, Cops and Robbers and Pursuit-Evasion in Discrete Structures Minisymposium, SIAM Conference on Discrete Mathematics, Georgia State University, Atlanta GA, June 9, 2016.
• Walking Dead…On a Network, Math & CS Society Faculty Talks Seminar Series, Mount Allison University, NB, November 19, 2015.
• The Diffusion Game: A Variation on Chip-Firing, Graph Theory Seminar, Dalhousie University, NS, November 4, 2015.
• Parallel Cleaning of Cliques, East Coast Combinatorics Conference, Mount Allison University, NB, July 28, 2015.
• Elimination Schemes Graph Searching, Coast Combinatorics Conference, Kailua-Kona HI, Feb 9-12, 2015.
• Recent work on the Eternal Domination Problem, Graph Theory Seminar, Dalhousie University, NS, November 19, 2014.
• Eternal Domination on 3 x n Grid Graphs, SIAM Conference on Discrete Mathematics (Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics), Minneapolis, MN, June 16-19, 2014.
• Elimination Schemes and Lattices, Graphs and Hypergraphs Session, Canadian Mathematical Society Summer Meeting, Winnipeg, June 6-9, 2014.
• The (all guards move) Eternal Domination Number of 3 x n grids, GRASTA 2014 (6th Workshop on Graph Searching, Theory and Applications), Institut d'Etudes Scientifiques de Cargese, Corsica, Mar 30-April 4, 2014.
• Eternal Domination on 3 x n Grid Graphs, GrasCan 2014 (Graph Searching - Graph Protection Workshop), University of North Florida, Feb 13-15, 2014.