Updated Jan. 20, 2021
Current visitor information:
Zone 1 (Moncton and Southeast NB) is currently in the Red level of the NB recovery plan. In this phase of the recovery plan:
- University buildings are open only to students, faculty, and staff.
- Members of the general public may access outdoor spaces on campus, but masks are required.
Visitors to campus buildings
In some instances, faculty, staff, or students may request and obtain permission for someone to visit campus for a particular activity.
Visitors to campus buildings should take note of the following:
- Non-medical masks are mandatory in all campus buildings. For more information visit our health and safety page.
- Two-metre distancing must be maintained at all times in all campus buildings. Please follow the posted signage for designated seating, entrances, exits, and so on. More information can be found on the campus and classroom changes page.
- Everyone entering a building, classroom, or meeting room is asked to sanitize their hands upon entering. Hand sanitization stations are located throughout campus buildings.
- Visitors should not come to campus if they are sick, displaying symptoms of COVID-19, or have come in close contact with someone with a confirmed case of COVID-19.
The Fitness Centre and the Athletic Centre are currently closed.