Updated Oct. 22, 2020
Current visitor information:
- Effective Oct. 23, members of the general public may access outdoor spaces on campus.
- Campus buildings remain closed to visitors.
- Masks are not required in outdoor spaces, except when maintaining physical distancing of 2 metres may not be possible.
Visitors to campus buildings
In some instances, faculty, staff, or students may request and obtain permission for someone to visit campus for a particular activity.
Visitors to campus buildings should take note of the following:
- Non-medical masks are mandatory in all campus buildings. For more information visit our health and safety page.
- Two-metre distancing must be maintained at all times in all campus buildings. Please follow the posted signage for designated seating, entrances, exits, and so on. More information can be found on the campus and classroom changes page.
- Everyone entering a building, classroom, or meeting room is asked to sanitize their hands upon entering. Hand sanitization stations are located throughout campus buildings.
- Visitors should not come to campus if they are sick, displaying symptoms of COVID-19, or have come in close contact with someone with a confirmed case of COVID-19.
Beginning Oct. 24 at 9 a.m., the Fitness Centre will re-open to community members with memberships.
Capacity will be limited to ensure physical distancing can be maintained. Reservations are encouraged (http://www.mountiepride.ca/fitness/FCbookingschedule) but drop-ins will be accepted, based on space availability.
The full Athletics & Recreation Return to Play Plan is available at: http://www.mountiepride.ca/sports/general/releases/AthleticsOperatingPlanAug31two.pdf