Mount Allison is currently conducting a search for a dean of arts.
The University is working with executive search firm Knightsbridge Robertson Surrette (KBRS). Regular updates will be shared on this page as the search progresses.
Members of the Dean of Arts (2020-21) Search Committee:
- Jeff Hennessy — Provost and Vice-President, Academic & Research (Chair)
- Katherine DeVere-Pettigrew — Director, Human Resources
- Allison Ball — Office of Student Recruitment — Presidential Appointment
- Nauman Farooqi — Dean of Business and Social Sciences — Presidential Appointment
- Kirsty Bell — Associate Professor and Head, Modern Languages and Literatures — MAFA representative
- Barb Clayton — Associate Professor, Religious Studies — Faculty of Arts representative
- David Lieske — Associate Professor and Head, Geography and Environment — Faculty of Social Sciences — Presidential Appointment
- Nadine Robinson — Student representative
- Stephen Runge — Associate Professor, Music — Faculty of Arts representative
- Renata Schellenberg — Associate Professor, Modern Languages and Literatures — Faculty of Arts representative