The Committee on Emeriti Appointments has nine members.
One ex-officio member:
- the secretary of Senate (chair) — Craig Brett (2016-2021)
Two persons with emeriti appointments, elected by the Senate:
- Margaret Beattie (2017-2020)
- Peter Higham (2017-2020)
Two Regents or Senators, appointed by the Board of Regents:
- Brian MacLeod
- Peter Winters
Three faculty or librarians, elected by the Senate:
- Karin Spracklin (1 Jan 2018 - 30 Jun 2020)
- David Fleming (2016-2019)
- Caroline Pomare (2016-2019)
One student, elected by the Senate
- Samuel Unger
At least five members including at least one from each of the following categories: persons with emeriti appointments, Regents or Senators, faculty or librarians.
For more information, see Policy 3002: Appointment of Professors Emeriti and Librarians Emeriti.