- Copyright basics — General copyright information, including what it covers, how long it lasts, how you get permission to use someone's copyright material and how it works internationally.
- Copyright in the classroom — How you can use other people's copyright material in your presentations and in class.
- Copyright in the library (Reserves, Interlibrary Loan & e-resources) — What you should know about copyright if you want to photocopy something, place materials on reserve or get an article through interlibrary loan.
- Copyright and course packs — How copyright works when you are putting together printed course packs.
- Copyright contacts and resources — Who can help with copyright issues and other useful resources.
Adapted from Waterloo Copyright FAQ by University of Waterloo Copyright Advisory Committee, licenced under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International Licence.