Under New Brunswick's Right to Information and Protection of Privacy Act (RTIPPA), anyone may:
- request access to records related to the public business of the University
- access records containing personal information about themselves
- request corrections to records containing personal information about themselves
The vice-president, finance and administration is responsible for administering access to information and protection of privacy policies and procedures for the University.
The following University policies and provincial acts govern access to information and protection of personal privacy at Mount Allison:
- Personal Information Protection Policy — PIPEDA (University policy)
- Retention of Personal Information Policy (University policy)
- Right to Information and Protection of Privacy Act (provincial legislation)
- Personal Health Information Privacy and Access Act (provincial legislation)
Please direct all RTIPPA and related inquiries to the Office of the Vice-President, Finance and Administration at email@example.com or (506) 364-2630.