Welcome to convenient, all-inclusive campus living! Your residence fees cover your accommodations and meals as well as services such as utilities, housekeeping, building maintenance, laundry, hi-speed wireless internet and digital cable television. Your room comes fully furnished and even includes a mini fridge!

The fees below are for the 2018/2019 academic year and are based on a full academic year enrollment.

Residence Fees

We offer a variety of room types, ranging from private ensuites to traditional residence rooms. For more information about rooms and residences, please visit our residence profiles.

  • Single private ensuite: $7,591
  • Single shared ensuite: $6,867
  • Super single: $6,468
  • Single: $6,127
  • Double ensuite: $5,770
  • Double: $5,175
  • Triple ensuite: $4,800

A service fee of $632 is added to the cost of accommodations and covers local phone, digital cable television, hi-speed wireless internet, mini fridge and access to our coin-free laundry room. All fees, including residence, service and meal plans, are mandatory.

Dining Plans

Enjoy a variety of freshly made nutritious menu items at Jennings Hall. Leave the grocery shopping and dishes to us - all you have to do is enjoy!

  • All-access meal plan - $4,898: Residence students are required to have an all-access meal plan. This meal plan provides convenience and flexibility to meet every schedule and ensures that students enjoy a well-balanced diet.
  • 10-meals per week - $2,633: Senior students living in The Anchorage, Bermuda House and Carriage House may opt for this meal plan.
  • Mountie Money: Students living in residence will automatically have $100 of Mountie Money loaded onto their Mountie Card. Mountie Money can be used to purchase food and other services, such as printing, at various campus retailers. Mountie Money can be re-loaded by credit card online.

Off-campus meal plans

For students living off-campus or commuting to campus, we are pleased to offer a meal plan option in addition to our Mountie Money program. To apply for the off-campus meal plan, please submit your enrollment form to Housing Services.