Living in residence means we take care of the bills for you! Fees cover room, meals, and services such as utilities, housekeeping, building maintenance, laundry, hi-speed internet, cable, phone, and mini fridge. Your accommodation fee also covers the social and civic support provided by residence dons, assistants, and academic mentors.
The fees below are for a full academic year, and are mandatory.
Residence fees for the 2018-19 academic year
- Single private ensuite: $7,591
- Single shared ensuite: $6,867
- Super single: $6,468
- Single: $6,127
- Double ensuite: $5,770
- Double: $5,175
- Triple ensuite: $4,800
Services fee $632
* This fee covers local phone, cable TV, internet connection, a mini fridge, and access to the laundry room.
All-access meal plan $4,898
* Mount Allison established a single, all-access meal plan as part of an overall strategy to ensure convenience and flexibility to meet every schedule.
10-meals/week meal plan $2,633
* Limited to returning students in The Anchorage and Bermuda House only.
Mountie money $100
* This amount will be loaded on your student card which can then be used to purchase food and other services on campus.
Mountie money is also re-loadable by credit card.
Off-campus meal plans
Please click here for our off-campus meal plan form.