Apply to be an Exchange Student at Mount Allison 

1. Contact the International Centre at your home university
Your first point of contact when applying to come to Mount Allison as an exchange student should be the International Office at your home university. So, if you have not done so yet, please contact your home university for more information about the requirements to come to Mount Allison as an exchange student.

2. Complete the Application Form 
The application form can be found here. Once completed, it should be sent to the Mount Allison University International Centre.
Please note that the deadlines to receive applications are as follows: 
       Fall Term (September - December) = May 30
       Winter Term (January - April) = October 30  

3. Submit Additional Documents
In addition to the application, you will also need to submit the following:

  • Transcript from your home university
  • Copy of your birth certificate or passport
  • Proof of English language proficiency (only if applicable)
    If your first language is not English, you will also need to submit a copy of your English language proficiency test. For more information, see Mount Allison's English language proficiency requirements.
    Note: If your first language is not English but you have been studying at one of our partner universities who primarily language of instruction is English, you do not need to show proof of English language proficiency.  

4. Confirm your acceptance
Once you have received an acceptance letter from Mount Allison University for your exchange, you must do the following to confirm your acceptance: 

  • Send an e-mail to expressing your confirmation.
  • Pay the $100 registration deposit to Mount Allison. Exchange students can pay this fee through flywire

5. Apply for residence
Once you receive your acceptance letter from Mount Allison and confirm your acceptance by paying the $100 registration deposit, you will then be able to apply for residence if you wish to live on-campus via the university's online portal: CONNECT@MTA. Check out the 8 university residences here!