Free-Moving Students

If you would like to study at Mount Allison University, but your home university does not have a bilateral agreement with Mount Allison, you can come as a free-moving international student for one or two semesters. As a free-moving student, you will have to pay international student tuition to Mount Allison. 

Apply  Before You Arrive

Academics  Life on Campus