Fall 2018 International Orientation will take place from Monday, August 27 to Thursday, August 30
- Plan to arrive on Sunday, August 26th; if you arrive before August 26th you will need to make your own accommodation arrangements. University residences will open at 10am on August 26th.
- The registration deadline for International Orientation is Friday, August 17th, but we recommend students register as soon as possible.
- If you are not able to confirm specific details on your arrival yet, please leave the section blank and send details to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as you make your travel arrangements.
- Cost: $75 (to be applied to your Fall fees) — includes meals, accommodation, and all trips and activities associated with International Orientation.
- The first meal of International Orientation will be dinner on Sunday, August 26th.
- Complimentary airport pick-up is available from the Greater Moncton International Airport (YQM) on Sunday, August 26 and Monday, August 27. Limited service will also be available Aug. 28 & 29.
- A number of International Orientation events and sessions on Monday, August 27th are open to parents and family members. Please consult the schedule for more details. For more information about local accommodation options, please consult the Town of Sackville website.
Country of origin:
Mount A e-mail:
Are you planning to attend International Orientation?
Are you bringing family?
If yes, how many?
Please indicate your t-shirt size (for your Orientation t-shirt):
Study permit information
If you are a citizen of a country outside Canada and you will be studying in Canada for more than six months, you require a study permit to attend Mount Allison. It is recommended that students apply for their study permit as soon as they receive their acceptance letter. To check the processing time for your country of residence visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/
Have you received your study permit?
*If no, on what date did you submit your study permit application?
Will you be living in residence during the current academic year?
If you are living in residence, do you require sheets, a pillow, and blankets ($30)?
I will be arriving at:
Time (please indicate a.m. or p.m.):
I am travelling by:
*If you are travelling by air, please provide the following information:
Would you like to request complimentary airport pick-up from the Greater Moncton International Airport (YQM)? (Regular service on Aug.26 & Aug.27 / Limited service Aug. 28 & 29)
Additional travel information
If you are arriving before International Orientation begins and would like to request transportation from your Moncton or Sackville hotel to Mount Allison on Aug. 26, please include details below:
Please describe any special dietary requirements (vegetarian, food allergies, religious restrictions) you may have: