The exchange application for all 2019-2020 programs is not open yet (except if you are applying to the Strasbourg exchange program and Dr. Ionescu has requested you to complete this form). It will open in mid-November and the application deadline will be January 14, 2019. Please note all students will receive an email once the exchange application period opens in mid-November.
- This application is for current Mount Allison students only who are interested in going on exchange to one of our partner universities in the 2019-20 academic year.
- You must have a cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of above 2.5 to apply to any exchange program
Mount A e-mail:
Date of birth (day/month/year):
Country of citizenship:
Expected date of graduation (month/year):
CGPA: (cumulative grade point average — must be above 2.5)
The following exchange programs are administered by Mount Allison and its affiliated partners. Follow the links to find out more about each program.
Please note, the programs crossed out are NOT open in the second round.
- Philipps Universitat Marburg, Germany (minimum first year German recommended)
- Eberhard Karls Universitat Tübingen, Germany (advanced German recommended)
- BI Norwegian Business School, Norway
- University of Southern Denmark, Denmark
- The Hague University, Netherlands
University of Kent, England
University of Strasbourg, France
Université Angers, France
University of Limerick, Ireland
University of Stirling, Scotland
- University of Extremadura, Spain (minimum intermediate Spanish recommended)
- Mid-Sweden University, Sweden
The following list contains the programs open in the second round:
City University of Hong Kong (China)
Fudan University (China)
Kwansei Gakuin University (Japan)
Universidad de Extremadura (Spain)
Philipps University of Marburg (Germany)
Eberhard Karls Universitat Tübingen (Germany)
The Hague University (Netherlands)
Southern Denmark University (Denmark)
Mid-Sweden University (Sweden)
BI Norwegian Business School (Norway)
Bowling Green State University (USA)
Please indicate the program(s) from the above list for which you wish to be considered. If you wish to be considered for more than one program, please list your programs in order of preference.
Exchange application questions
Please answer each of the following questions in 500 words or less.
Why are you interested in going on exchange to your first choice?
Why are you interested in going on exchange to your second choice?
Why are you interested in going on exchange to your third choice?
What personal qualities do you feel you have that would make you well-prepared for an exchange?
How do you see an exchange tying in with your personal, academic, and long-term goals?
Participating in an exchange carries with it some additional costs that might not ordinarily come from a term or year at Mount Allison (e.g. airfare, student visa, additional insurance, cost of living, etc.) Please explain how you intend to cover these additional costs.
By checking this box, you grant Mount Allison's registrar
permission to release an unofficial transcript for the purposes of your