The exchange application for 2018-19 is now open. The application deadline is January 12, 2018 at midnight.
- This application is for current Mount Allison students only who are interested in going on exchange to one of our partner universities in the 2018-19 academic year.
- You must have a cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of above 2.5 to apply to any exchange program
Mount A e-mail:
Date of birth (day/month/year):
Country of citizenship:
Expected date of graduation (month/year):
CGPA: (cumulative grade point average — must be above 2.5)
The following exchange programs are administered by Mount Allison and its affiliated partners.
- Philipps Universitat Marburg, Germany (minimum first year German recommended)
- Eberhard Karls Universitat Tübingen, Germany (advanced German recommended)
- BI Norwegian Business School, Norway
- University of Southern Denmark, Denmark
- The Hague University, Netherlands
- University of Kent, England
- University of Strasbourg, France
- University of Limerick, Ireland
- University of Stirling, Scotland
- University of Extremadura, Spain (minimum intermediate Spanish recommended)
- Mid-Sweden University, Sweden
Please indicate the program(s) for which you wish to be considered. If you wish to be considered for more than one program, please list your programs in order of preference.
Exchange application questions
Please answer each of the following questions in 500 words or less.
Why are you interested in going on exchange to your first choice?
Why are you interested in going on exchange to your second choice?
Why are you interested in going on exchange to your third choice?
What personal qualities do you feel you have that would make you well-prepared for an exchange?
How do you see an exchange tying in with your personal, academic, and long-term goals?
Participating in an exchange carries with it some additional costs that might not ordinarily come from a term or year at Mount Allison (e.g. airfare, student visa, additional insurance, cost of living, etc.) Please explain how you intend to cover these additional costs.
By checking this box, you grant Mount Allison's registrar
permission to release an unofficial transcript for the purposes of your