The following information applies to exchange students only.     

We hope you have a great experience while you are away. There are a few things that you are required to do through following the arrival in your host country.  

  • Submit Form 1-F (Confirmation of Arrival in Host Country) to the International Centre — There is important information on this forms that includes your contact information, current address, and updated course load. If there have been any changes to your courses, report them on Form 1-F and the international affairs co-ordinator will contact the exchange advisor to commence a quick transfer credit assessment of your new courses.   
  • Request a transcript — most partner universities will automatically send your transcript back to Mount Allison but some require that you submit the request in writing. If you would like additional copies of your transcript for graduate school applications, it is best to make this request while you are still a student at the host university. Speak with the staff at your host university's international centre for more information.