The research office supports a vibrant research culture at Mount Allison University.
In collaboration with the provost and vice-president academic and research and the academic deans, it provides services such as:
- assisting with the preparation of individual and institutional submissions for funding to provincial and federal departments or agencies
- assisting students with the preparation of applications for graduate scholarship funding from SSHRC, NSERC, and CIHR
- supporting the work of the research ethics board and the animal care committee
- supporting the work of the research and creative activities committee
- supporting activities related to technology transfer and commercialization of research
The office is an invaluable tool for both faculty and student researchers. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have regarding research or creative activities at Mount Allison.
Upcoming workshops and information sessions
ROMEO Workshop (Introduction for new users, help session for those interested) - Thursday August 23, 2018, 10:00am to 11:20am, AvardDixon 115
ROMEO Workshop (Introduction for new users, help session for those interested) - Thursday September 6, 2018, 10:00am to 11:20am, Dunn 104
SSHRC Insight Grant Information Session - Wednesday September 5, 2018, 3:30pm to 4:45pm, Dunn 104
NSERC Discovery Grant Information Session - Tuesday September 11, 2018, 1:00pm to 2:30pm, Avard-Dixon 117
Canadian Common CV (CCV) Workshop / Help Session - Thursday September 20, 2018, 1:00pm to 2:15pm, Avard-Dixon 115