The office of Academic Support provides resources to students who would like some additional support with their academic work. From peer tutors to writing workshops, the office of Academic Support provides programming for all academic needs.
- Peer tutors are able to aid with course comprehension. If you are looking for a peer tutor, or are interested in becoming one, Academic Support is here to help with the Peer Tutor Program.
- The Writing Resource Centre provides assistance to students in their academic writing, and other helpful resources.
- First Generation students are the the first members of their family to pursue post-secondary education. Academic Support is here to help with any challenges that you may face.
- Academic Support offers study skills workshops throughout the year.
- In the winter semester, Academic Support runs the Student Success Course.