The office of Academic Support provides resources to students who would like some additional support with their academic work. From peer tutors to writing workshops, the office of Academic Support provides programming for all academic needs.
- Peer tutors can help students with course content. If you would like to hire a peer tutor, please refer to the Peer Tutor Program
- The Writing Resource Centre provides assistance to students in their academic writing, and other helpful resources
- First Generation students are the the first in their their families to pursue post-secondary education. Academic Support is here to help with any challenges that you may face
- Academic Support offers study skills workshops throughout the year
- In the winter semester, Academic Support runs the Student Success Course.
- PASS (Peer Assisted Study Sessions) provides help for challenging first-year courses in a group study environment