The office of Academic Support provides resources to students who would like some additional support with their academic work. From peer tutors to writing workshops, the office of Academic Support provides programming for all academic needs.
- PASS (Peer Assisted Study Sessions): PASS provides help for challenging first-year courses in a group study environment
- Peer Tutor Program: Peer tutors can help students with course content. You can find a list of peer tutors on Moodle > Academic Support > Peer Tutor List
- The Writing Centre: The Writing Centre provides assistance to students in their academic writing. We offer both face-to-face and online writing support. Check out our Writing Centre page for helpful tips and tricks!
- 1st UP: First Generation University Programming: First gen students are the the first in their their families to go to university. 1st UP has a variety of programs for first gen students including course support, workshops, social events, and a widely-acclaimed first gen faculty mentor program.
- Study skills workshops: These are offered throughout the year!
- Student Success Course: Peer-led and student-centred, the Student Success Course is designed to help first-year students transition to university